106/822 Pittwater Road
Contemporary Three-Bedroom Abode With Oversized Northerly Terrace
Impressive in scale and design, this north facing apartment offers wide open spaces for seamless indoor/outdoor living and spectacular alfresco entertaining in a thriving beachside locale. Set on the first floor of the contemporary 'Meehan Apartments', it's three-bedroom design caters to a broad market, complimented by quality appointments for a fuss free modern lifestyle. Covering 158sqm on title, footsteps to cafes and restaurants, express B-line city bus services and supermarkets, plus moments to Dee Why Beach.
- Sweeping light-filled open living and dining flows outdoors
- Private 45sqm northerly terrace perfect for large gatherings
- Stone crafted kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances
- Three bedrooms, one with ensuite, two are fitted with built-ins
- Main bathroom with bath, internal laundry, carpeted throughout
- Secure car space, lift access, visitor parking, pet-friendly complex
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).