14/4-10 The Avenue
Elegant Beachside Living Of Supreme Peace, Privacy And Security
Offering a premier lifestyle, this exclusive security apartment is a sanctuary of refined sophistication, space and privacy, from within the tightly held 'Seaenna' complex. Its well-appointed interiors deliver ultimate liveability, with 120sqm on title, security entry, level street access and lift service from the basement car park. It's peaceful leafy street is a short stroll to beachfront dining, cafes, shops and express B-line city buses, plus the sand and surf.
- Beautifully crafted interiors are awash with natural light
- Open lounge and dining area basks in a green garden outlook
- Easy flow to a superb all-weather alfresco entertaining balcony
- Quality stone finished island kitchen with stainless gas appliances
- Great separation between the living and accommodation spaces
- Well-scaled bedrooms with built-ins, main has a full ensuite
- Newly carpeted, gas heating, bbq bayonet on balcony
- Secure basement parking, internal lift access, intercom entry
- Walk to seaside parks, tidal pool, cinema and local shops
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022