10/12-14 Boronia Street
Designer Renovation Meets Enviable Beachside Living
Privileged with a light filled northerly aspect, this thoughtfully reconfigured apartment offers a chic urban aesthetic with an assured sense of style. Its spacious proportions are complimented by a host of premium inclusions, custom finishes and seamless flow to a full-length covered balcony. Its set in a solid double brick classic of only twelve, footsteps to Dee Why's cosmopolitan lifestyle hub, express B-line city buses and just a three-minute stroll to Dee Why beachfront.
- Open plan living area with bespoke joinery, ceiling fans and quality flooring
- Easy flow to a private covered balcony with green leafy outlooks and sea breezes
- Separate streamlined kitchen with stainless appliances and feature lighting
- Two good sized bedrooms with built-ins, flooded with natural light
- Sleek bathroom, combined internal laundry and guest powder room
- Lock up garage, well-maintained common areas, mostly owner occupied
- Walk to trendy seaside eateries, oceanfront parks and tidal pool
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).