33/28-32 Sturdee Parade
Modern Retreat A Stroll To Lifestyle Options
- Combined living/dining area has outdoor flow via glass doors
- Covered balcony suits all-weather entertaining with friends
- Sleek stone finished kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Sizeable bedroom with mirrored built-ins, sleek full bathroom
- Internal laundry, air conditioning, gas heating, bbq bayonet
- Lock Up Garage, lift access, intercom entry, ample visitor parking
- Superb opportunity for first homebuyers, downsizers or investors
Strata Rates: $922 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $351 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $179 p/q approx.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022