1/19-23 Delmar Parade
Private North Facing Garden Sanctuary In The Heart Of Dee Why
A unique offering within a modern security building, this ground floor garden apartment complements modern ease of living with effortless style. Its generous house-like layout, showcases a selection of premium appointments, offering seamless flow to a private north facing alfresco balcony, leading to secure level lawns and gardens. It offers blissful peace and privacy in a vibrant Dee Why locale, a short stroll to Dee Why town centre and within easy walking distance of the beach.
- Flowing open living benefits from ample windows with mature garden outlooks
- Stone crafted kitchen with Bosch gas appliances, stainless steel dishwasher
- Private covered balcony, lush level lawn, perfect for the kids/pets to play
- Two well separated bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main has ensuite
- Sleek bathrooms, internal laundry, air conditioning, gas hot water/heating
- Secure car space in basement car park with internal access to building
-Shares no common walls, pet-friendly complex, secure intercom access
- Within a stroll to express B-line city buses, supermarkets and eateries
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).