5 Sheppard Road
Stylish Retreat with Granny Flat in Prime Location
Perfect for multi-generational families or home and income, this fabulous property comprises a sleek and modern family home as well as a separate self-contained two bedroom flat. Nestled on enclosed near level lawns and landscaped gardens, its highly sought-after peaceful leafy setting is around a minute's stroll from parks, primary schools and the village.
- Striking rendered façade set behind landscaped tropical gardens
- Generous living and dining space overlooks the front garden
- CaesarStone kitchen with breakfast bar, gas stove and dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms, two have built-ins, ultra-modern bathroom
- Laundry with additional w/c, high ceilings and floating floors
- Covered entertainers deck with sunlit open area to the north
- Near level rear lawns are private, landscaped and fully-enclosed
- Modern fully self-contained granny flat with its own street frontage
- Living room, modern kitchen and bathroom, two bedrooms both with built-ins
- Two minute stroll to Narraweena and St John the Apostle Primary
- Footsteps to Beverly Job Park, Narraweena village and transport
- Walk to Dee Why town centre, minutes to The Mall and beaches
- Off-street parking for two or more cars, aluminium garden shed
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).