59/48A Consul Road
Blissful Resort Style Living In 'The Kilns'
- Open plan living area seamlessly extend outdoors via oversized sliding doors
- Stone crafted island kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances, walk-in pantry
- All-weather alfresco entertaining patio extends to child-friendly level lawn
- Generously sized upstairs bedrooms fitted with built-ins each open to deep balconies
- Master suite with walk-in and ensuite opens to a northerly balcony with garden views
- Sleek bathrooms, internal laundry, ample storage options throughout, quality flooring
- 25m indoor heated swimming pool, secure gated entry, intercom access, pet-friendly complex
- Double garage in basement carpark, storage cage, air conditioning, secure gated entry
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).