6/58 Pacific Parade
Top Floor Beachside Apartment Ripe for Renovation
- Generous light-filled living area with a defined lounge and dining
- Easy flow to balcony with green leafy outlooks and sea breezes
- Separate original kitchen with elevated outlooks over the district
- Two good sized bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Bright full bathroom, own dedicated laundry, lock up garage
- Smart opportunity for first time buyers, renovators or investors
- Walk to trendy seaside eateries, oceanfront parks and tidal pool
Size: (unit) 67m2 + (lrdy) 3m2 + (garage) 16m2 = 86m2
Strata: 1037.10 pq
Strata Managers: Body Corporate Services (BCS)
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).