42 Irrubel Road
Idyllic Family Home With Pittwater Views
- Interiors housed under high dramatic ceilings create a sense of space and air-flow
- Oversized windows maximise the water views and allow abundant natural light
- Separate lounge and dining areas, each warmed by a cosy fireplace
- Gourmet stone crafted kitchen with premium gas appliances and walk-in pantry
- Good sized bedrooms with built-ins, water-view master with sleek full ensuite
- Bi-fold doors offers seamless flow to a private alfresco entertaining deck
- Lower level teen retreat/5th bed or office offers self-contained living potential (STCA)
- Games room with wine cellar space, sleek bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Oversized child-friendly rear yard, hardwood timber floors, freshly painted
- Oversized double lock up garage plus additional off-street parking for up to six cars
- Close proximity to a choice of popular schools, shops, cafes and city buses
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022