21 Kokoda Crescent
First Time Offered In Peaceful Family Friendly Locale
Poised on a sunlit 607sqm block, nestled amid tranquil greenery surrounds, this charming home has been thoughtfully revived to maximise natural light, space and functionality. Tightly held since built in the 60's, its bright and airy interiors offer multiple living spaces over a practical single level, with a host modern appointment and a deep rear yard ideal for families. It's peacefully positioned within a stroll to parks, bush trails and school buses, minutes to village shops, Westfield Warringah Mall and beaches.
- Open plan living area with an l-shaped lounge and dining
- Leafy surrounds boast unabundant native birds and animals
- Beautiful flow through from front to rear living spaces
- Stone finished kitchen with quality stainless gas appliances
- Three generous bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Covered paved alfresco area, deep child-friendly lawns
- Gas heating, air conditioning, freshly painted interiors
- Attic and extensive under-house storage, polished timber floors
- Remote double garage, plus additional off-street parking
- Enjoy now with option to add your own touches if desired
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).