6/16 Wetherill Street
A Ready Made Beachside Lifestyle
- Welcomed by a long entry hall creating a sense of space and separation
- Spacious open plan living area with air conditioning offers seamless outdoor flow
- Covered balcony captures sea breezes, perfect for relaxed entertaining and reprieve
- Separate renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch oven/induction cooktop
- Well separated double bedroom fitted with built-in wardrobes, full of light
- Modern bathroom with integrated laundry facilities, engineered timber flooring
- New ceilings, LED lighting, own hot water service, ample storage options
- Auto lock up garage with mezzanine storage space, well-kept common areas
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022