89 Cumberland Avenue
Modern Authentic Beach House With Sweeping Ocean Views
- Contemporary style with elegant period detailing in-line with its beach heritage
- Ocean-view island kitchen offers easy outdoor interaction for seamless entertaining
- Deep alfresco deck captures cooling coastal breezes, mature landscaped gardens
- Premium Ilve gas appliances, ample cupboard/shelf space, butler's pantry, wine fridge
- Flexible living spaces over each level easily accommodate growing families
- Three downstairs bedrooms, upstairs master suite with captivating ocean vistas
- Abundant under-house space and storage areas offers further potential to expand (STCA)
- Flexible scope for a lower level teen retreat or self-contained granny flat (STCA)
- Double carport, gas heating, leadlight windows, mudroom, freshly painted interiors
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).