80 Hilma Street
Fully Capitalise on a Prime Block with Ocean Views
Located towards the exclusive coastal edge of the plateau with ocean scenes stretching wide on the horizon, this liveable and lovable residence is screaming for a first floor addition to fully optimise the views (STCA). Placed on 423sqm with deep near level rear lawns, it offers the perfect parcel to create the dream beach house in a family-friendly locale with the primary school, shops and parks all within a two minute stroll of the front door.
- Elegant brick façade set behind established landscaped gardens
- Timber-posted verandah captures sea breezes and ocean views
- Living and dining space scopes the view, separate home office
- Extensive enclosed indoor/outdoor entertaining or rumpus room
- Tidy gas kitchen, modernised bathroom, main bedroom has built-ins
- Attic retreat with skylights reveals the potential first floor view
- Deep near level rear lawns with tidy gardens and soaring palms
- Footsteps to local shops and café as well as Plateau Park
- Only a few minutes stroll to Collaroy Plateau Primary School
- Walk to village, minutes to Collaroy Beach or Narrabeen Lagoon
- Lock-up garage with plenty of storage space plus a car space
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).