10/20-22 Dee Why Parade
Top Floor North Facing Beachside Apartment
- Light-filled l-shaped lounge/dining area
- Easy flow to a sunlit spacious north facing balcony
- Modern kitchen equipped with stainless appliances & dishwasher
- Two generous bedrooms include built-ins and ceiling fans
- Fully tiled modern bathroom, internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage, ample storage, 102sqm on title
- Prepared for immediate enjoyment with nothing to spend
- Strolling distance to Dee Why Beach, cafes, restaurants and city bound buses
Strata Rates: $733.20 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177.12 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350.50 p/q (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).