3/66-70 Lynwood Avenue
North Facing Garden Apartment
- North facing with ample natural light throughout
- Spacious living and dining opens to a bright sunroom
- Bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, overlooks courtyard and has access to sunroom
- Separate full bathroom with shower and bath, internal laundry
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Air conditioning, plenty of storage throughout, new carpet
- Easily accessible secure car space
- Modern, pet-friendly complex
- Just a stroll to shops, cafes, transport and Dee Why beach
Strata Rates: $678 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).