54 Tatiara Crescent
Secluded Sanctuary in a Sublime Treetop Setting (Access via 76 Powderworks Road)
- Like a hinterland escape, completely private and teeming with birdlife
- Set at the end of a private driveway - access via 76 Powderworks Road
- Extensive living and dining space with fireplace and soaring ceilings
- Glass stacker doors open to a wide deck with enchanting views
- Casual dining area adjoins a tidy open plan kitchen with dishwasher
- Double bedrooms with ceiling fans open to vast sunlit northerly deck
- Stylish floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Victorian ash timber floorboards, air conditioning in living the space
- Handy to Elanora Heights or Narrabeen village plus Warriewood Square
- Minutes to primary and high schools, Narrabeen Lagoon and beaches
- Two car spaces on title, placed on 556sqm of easycare gardens
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022