9 Lanai Place
Family Retreat Prepared For Easy Living And Entertaining
- L-shaped living and dining area opens out to a private entertaining deck
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless appliances overlooks rear yard
- Alfresco entertaining area extends to level lawn with ample space for a pool (STCA)
- Three bedrooms fitted with built-ins, skylit bathroom with bath and shower
- Hardwood timber/slate floors, air conditioning, ample storage, freshly painted
- Carport and off-street parking for several vehicles, under house storage, workshop
- Easy access to Warringah Mall, close to reserves and B-line buses to the city
Council Rates: $469.70 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $208.68 p/q (approx.)
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022