17 Ryrie Avenue
You Resort Awaits on a Level Block of Land
Resort-like summer vibes set the scene for spectacular entertaining in this newly renovated family haven. Intuitively designed with bright open living spaces flowing freely to magnificent decks front and rear, it is embraced by private manicured near level lawns with a sparkling pool and amazing customised cabana. Its idyllic family-friendly setting is a short stroll to buses, the primary school and sporting fields.
- Fresh & new renovations (never lived in) capture the essence of laidback coastal living
- Nestled on 626sqm with near level lawns framed by privacy hedges
- Media or lounge room, sun room opens to deck with northerly views
- Bright open living and meals area flows via glass stackers to rear deck
- Extensive deck with covered entertaining area merges with lawn
- CaesarStone island kitchen with gas cooktop and s/steel dishwasher
- Double bedrooms with built-ins, main with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Home office or fifth bedroom, ultra-chic contemporary bathrooms
- High ceilings, air conditioning, louvered windows, timber flooring
- Amazing poolside cabana with built-in fireplace with chimney
- Sprawling near level enclosed rear lawn is great for footy or cricket
- Short stroll to Cromer Primary School or Cromer Secondary Campus
- Easy level walk to St Matthews Farm Reserve or Cromer Park
- Minutes to Narrabeen Lakes and a choice of shops and beaches
- Remote-controlled double garage, private sunny north front lawn
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).