6 Badana Place
Family Home Set in Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Set on one level, open lounge & dining, separate meals area
- Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances & plenty of cupboard space
- Flow to private north facing rear yard and all-weather entertaining deck
- Four double bedrooms appointed with built in robes, master with walk-in-robe & ensuite
- Bright main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Oversized garage with workshop space and rear access
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022