41 Golden Grove
Stunning Family Home In Premiere Locale
- Spacious dual level layout with formal lounge and dining rooms
- Casual living/dining area flows to outdoor entertaining space
- All-weather alfresco entertaining with fully equipped bbq area
- In-ground solar heated pool surrounded by child-friendly lawn
- Designer kitchen featuring stone benchtops and Bosch gas appliances
- Vast storage with oversized walk-in pantry and ample cupboards
- Five carpeted bedrooms with built-ins, master has built-ins and ensuite
- Modern bathrooms, with heated towel rails, main with heated flooring,
- Laundry with cabinetry, ducted air conditioning, new plantation shutters,
- Oversized double garage with internal access, security alarm, LED lighting
- Absolutely nothing overlooked to deliver the ultimate family home
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022