7/24 Jenkins Street
Sleek and Sunny Top Floor Apartment Close to the Beach
- Open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining in a leafy setting
- Stone kitchen, gas stainless steel appliances
- Vast living/dining room with timber floors flows to balcony
- Two sizeable bedrooms, one with its own generous balcony
- Fully tiled bathroom with bathtub bathed in natural light
- Share garden, clothes line, laundry
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022