9/18 Marmora Street
Unsurpassable Penthouse Apartment In Prized Coastal Address
Set for stunning views and optimum privacy, this state-of-the-art residence delivers luxurious comfort and entertaining across a grand scale in an enviable lifestyle address. Wrapping the premier northeast corner of the exclusive 'Kahana' security complex, it occupies 242sqm on title of luxurious and meticulously designed interiors, with oversized outdoor entertaining space. It is enviably tucked away behind Freshwater village and within a five-minute stroll of Freshwater Beach.
- Vast open plan living area encased in wall-to-wall glass
- Gourmet stone crafted kitchen with entertainers island
- Miele gas appliances, wine fridge and generous cupboard space
- Seamless flow to a substantial covered wrap-around balcony
- Built-in outdoor barbeque, sandstone/glass balustrading
- Natural earthy tones, ocean views and cooling costal breezes
- Large bedrooms fitted with built-ins master has ensuite
- Study nook, designer limestone bathrooms, internal laundry
- Air conditioning, smart technology, quality wide oak flooring
- 2018 built, pet-friendly complex, security intercom entry
- Double garage with storage area, lift access, visitor parking
- Immaculately kept landscaped gardens and common areas
- Stroll to shops, eateries and buses bound for Manly and the CBD
- Close to primary and secondary schools, parks and coastal walks
Similar Properties in the area
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022