8/89 Oaks Avenue
Beachside Retreat Of Space And Quality
Relaxed, functional and designed with generous measures of indoor and outdoor space, this well-appointed apartment presents the perfect beachside escape. Gracing the second floor of the solid double brick 'Ebb Tide' security building, with easy lift access, its positioned a short level stroll to the beach, seaside eateries and the town centre.
- Spacious open plan living area offers seamless outdoor flow
- Deep wrap-around balcony, covered for year-round enjoyment
- Stone finished kitchen with stainless oven, Miele dishwasher
- Double bedrooms with built ins, set away from the social spaces
- Bright full bathroom, generous internal laundry, ample storage options
- New floors, air conditioning, plantation shutters, outdoor awnings
- Lock up garage with storage space, security intercom entry
- Immaculately maintained common areas, very low strata rates
- Perfect for couples, young families, downsizers or investors
- Stroll to seaside establishments, ocean pool and B-line city buses
Water Rates : $177.12 p/q
Strata Rates : $748.20 p/q
Council Rates : $350.50 p/q
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).