10/25 Sturdee Parade
Peace, Privacy & Convenience Walk to Beach
- Generous combined living/dining area provides ample comfort
- Easy flow to a full length easterly balcony for relaxed entertaining
- Separate updated kitchen, with stainless steel appliances
- Two sizeable light-filled bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Tidy bathroom offers shower and bathtub, internal laundry
- Undercover car space, immaculate common areas, visitor parking
- Ready to move in, ideal for young couples or astute investors
- Mere moments to shops, dining options and day-to day amenities
Size: 65.8m2 unit (balcony) + 15m2 carport = 80.8m2
Strata: $804 pq approx.
Water: $179 pq approx.
Council: $350.50 pq approx.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022