3/31 Boronia Street
Exclusive to Upstate Database
Positioned within footsteps of Dee Why Beach and cafes, this charming one bedroom apartment is beautifully renovated, incredibly spacious & surrounded by luscious gardens. The living space flows to an enormous patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Spoiled with an abundance of storage space, modern kitchen and sleek bathroom, move straight in and embrace an enviable coastal lifestyle.
- Open plan living, floating floorboards
- Spacious bedroom with study nook and two built in robes
- Ceaserstone kitchen with breakfast bar
- Designer bathroom, internal laundry
- Secure parking space and storage room
- Perfectly manicured gardens; common grass areas
- Conveniently located close to beaches, parks, cafes and all that vibrant Dee
Why has to offer
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).