1227/9-17 Howard Avenue
Auction this Saturday 29 Feb 9:45am On-Site, Registrations from 9.15am
Covering 139 sqm on title, with a generous open-plan design and a private setting within the 'Light House' security complex, this modern pet-friendly apartment offers ultimate convenience, with a buzzing village atmosphere at your door. An as new designer retreat, with resort style facilities, & quality contemporary appointments throughout, it features 180 degree uninterrupted views of Dee Why beach and the lagoon. Located on the highly sought after 12th floor, this north facing apartment is equipped with everything you possibly need. Its low-up keep design is superbly positioned with trendy eateries and shops footsteps away, plus a short stroll to B-line city buses and a level walk to Dee Why Beach.
- Open plan lounge and dining area enjoys abundant natural light, only one common wall
- Seamless indoor/outdoor transition through large sliding doors
- Two covered balconies with space for alfresco entertaining
- Smart stone kitchen with stainless Smeg gas appliances, meals bar
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins & access to second balcony, main has deluxe full ensuite
- Study nook, sleek main bathroom, internal laundry & ducted air conditioning
- Pet-friendly, level lift access, video intercom entry
- Resort-like amenities with a 25m indoor pool, gym and sauna, visitor parking
- On-site child-care centre & building manager
- 2018 development, secure tandem car space for 2 cars & lock up storage cage
- Accessed via Howard Avenue, between Woolworths & BWS
Strata Levies: $1336 p/q (approx.)
Council rates: $337 p/q (approx.)
Water rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022