12 Amaroo Avenue
Premiere Street And Glorious Views
Showcasing a commanding prime position, combined with contemporary flair, this beautifully appointed residence enjoys spectacular vistas across National Park and Narrabeen Lake. With a versatile floor-plan, stunning pool and outdoor entertaining areas you will find a home offering the opportunity to secure a sought-after piece of real estate in a blue-ribbon, cul-de-sac location.
- Open plan dining and living extend effortlessly to vast timber deck
- Alfresco, rear entertaining courtyard creates a relaxing atmosphere
- Sparkling saltwater pool featuring sunbaking rock and lounging area
- Kitchen comprises suite of integrated Miele appliances + walk-in pantry
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with built-ins; three relishing views
- Grand master bedroom hosts, walk-in robe, ensuite, attic storage + views
- Designer, full main bathroom boasts underfloor heating and double vanity
- Automatic double garage, underhouse storage, extra car/boat/caravan space
- Easy care gardens envelope the entire property, adding to the ambiance
- Additional features include zoned air-con, gas fireplace and workshop
- Solar panels and a 5,000 litre rain water tank reduce ongoing expenses
Elanora Heights Neighbourhood Profile
Sitting atop a hillside with sweeping views of the most spectacular Northern Beaches is Elanora Heights – a small local community just north of Narrabeen with family values at its core. Quiet suburban streets are surrounded by national parks, the Narrabeen Lagoon, and two private golf courses sure to keep the whole family entertained, while easy road access to the Sydney CBD ensures you’re in the thick of the action whenever the occasion calls for it.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).