Easy Living With Broad Market Appeal
- Single level layout, open plan design includes separate lounge and dining
- Stone kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space
- Three carpeted bedrooms with built-ins, study nook with custom cabinetry
- Contemporary main bathroom, concealed internal laundry, air conditioning
- Low-maintenance front lawn and gardens, lock up garage, built in 2003
- Close to Narrabeen Lake, picturesque walking trails and trendy eateries
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).