26/28-32 Sturdee Parade
North-East Facing Modern Apartment, Stroll to The Beach–Investment Opportunity
- Lift Access to all areas
- Stone topped island kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances, ample cupboards
- Open plan lounge and dining area framed in oversized windows for light and air-flow
- Living area opens to a deep all-weather alfresco wrap-around balcony
- Bedrooms with built-ins, including the main with ensuite and own balcony
- Sleek main bathroom, internal laundry, gas heating, high ceilings
- Lock up garage, storage space, security intercom, well-maintained common areas
Total Size: 143 sqm (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1200 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $380 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $180 p/q (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022