17/17 Frazer Street
Amazing Beach Pad with Panoramic Ocean Views
- Ocean views from Long Reef to Narrabeen Headland and beyond
- Gaze over Narrabeen Beach to Cape Three Points on The Central Coast
- Short stroll to B-line city buses, thriving seaside eateries and the cinema
- Wide sweeping living space with defined dining area and views
- Easy flow to an extra-wide seaside balcony with awe-inspiring views
- CaesarStone kitchen with gas stove and s/steel Bosch dishwasher
- Double bedrooms with ocean views, main with built-ins opens to balcony
- Ultra-modern full bathroom, internal laundry plus separate drying balcony
- Tandem lock-up garage plus visitor parking, 121sqm on title, air conditioning
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022