78 Fuller Street
Made For Family Life In Sought After Locale
- Family/lounge room with air conditioning, leads down to dining area
- Stone crafted kitchen with stainless Smeg gas appliances, meals bar
- Four well-sized bedrooms, three equipped with built-in wardrobes
- Covered deck perfect for alfresco dining, sunlit entertaining space
- Spacious bathroom with shower over bath, ample storage options
- Easy-care child friendly level lawn, garden studio/retreat/office
- Double carport, freshly painted, rain water tank, timber floors
- Future scope for growing families to add a second storey STCA
-Easy access to B-line Manly/city buses and trendy seaside eateries
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021