20/771-773 Pittwater Road
Two Beds Two Baths On The Top Floor Of A Modern Complex
- Open plan lounge and dining area framed in oversized windows for natural light
- Stone topped island kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances and dishwasher
- Alfresco entertaining balcony with private leafy outlooks and coastal breezes
- Two generously scaled bedrooms one with built-ins, main walk in and ensuite
- Sleek main bathroom, internal laundry, air conditioning, natural colour scheme
- Secure parking space in basement car park, lift access, security intercom entry
- Ideal for busy professionals, downsizers or smart investment opportunity
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022