23/1 Mactier Street
Sun-Soaked One Bedder Metres to the Beach
- Light-filled airy bedroom with built-in wardrobe and overhead storage
- Stone crafted kitchen bench tops
- Stainless steel ILVE appliances with gas cooktop
- Brand new Daikin split system air conditioning
- Internal New York style laundry with wash tub
- Secure car space with storage options
- Footsteps to Narrabeen Lake, boutique cafes, restaurants, local shops and buses to the CBD, Manly or Palm Beach.
Rental return of $550 p/w (approx.)
Strata Rates: $650 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $171 p/q (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021