50/30 MacPherson Street
Sunny, 2 Storey Townhouse with 3 Living Areas
- Sun-drenched leafy outlook overlooking the pool & clubhouse
- Gas kitchen out to large covered patio overlooking the garden
- Vaulted high ceilings, air-conditioning, remote lock up garage + carport
- 3 double bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite, 2nd full bathroom
- Option for 4th bedroom, office or additional living area
- Resort style, sauna, pool and its own community clubhouse
- A massive 222sqm on title, very well maintained building
Water Rates: $172.04pq (approx.)
Council Rates: $353.44pq (approx.)
Strata Rates : $819.35pq (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022