5/47 Howard Avenue
Lifestyle Pad by the Town Centre and Stroll to Beach
- Located directly opposite the tranquil Walter Gor Park and playground with an east-west aspect
- Footsteps to Woolworths, thriving eateries and B-line city buses
- 10 minute stroll along the new wide pathway direct to the beach
- Prized mid-floor setting, 89sqm on title, tidy full brick building of 12
- Bright open living space with plenty of room for the dining table
- Easy flow to an elevated balcony with outlooks to the adjacent park
- Tidy kitchen with internal laundry facility offers scope to upgrade
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins capture morning and afternoon sun
- Crisp white full bathroom, timber replica flooring, newly painted
- Covered car space, easy stroll to cosmopolitan seaside eateries
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022