2/28-32 Sturdee Parade
Modern Indoor/Outdoor Apartment Living A Stroll To Beach
• Open plan lounge and dining area framed in oversized windows for light and air-flow
• Stone topped island kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances, ample cupboards
• Living area opens to a deep all-weather alfresco balcony, plus a second covered balcony
• North facing bedrooms with built-ins, including the main with ensuite and own balcony
• Sleek main bathroom, internal laundry, gas heating, air conditioning, high ceilings
• Lock up garage, storage space, security intercom, well-maintained common areas
Strata Rates: $1300 pq (approx.)
Council Rates: $456 pq (approx.)
Water Rates: $179.06 pq (approx.)
Total Size: 112 sqm (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021