17/67 Evans Street
Stylish Beachfront Lifestyle Pad
- Direct secure gated access from the building to Freshwater Beach
- Newly refurbished building, top floor, only one flight from the street
- Generous living space with defined dining area and bamboo floors
- Three stacker glass sliding door opens to balcony with beach outlook
- Sleek open plan CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, main faces north
- Ultra-modern coastal themed bathroom with shower over bath
- Metres to new gym with group classes, 25m heated pool and sauna
- Short coastal walk to Curl Curl Beach, walking distance to Manly
- Covered car space, covers 78sqm on title, plantation shutters
Similar Properties in the area
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022