6/51 South Creek Road
Exclusive to Upstate Database
- Set in a boutique security block of eight
- Immaculately presented with a fresh, neutral colour palette, hardwood floors
- Well-proportioned layout
- Open plan gas kitchen with quality stainless appliances
- Combined living and dining space filled with natural light throughout the day
- Both bedrooms include mirrored built-in robes
- Contemporary tiled bathroom
- Combining the vibrant lifestyle of Dee Why with the tranquility of the Northern Beaches, this apartment is a must-see!
Strata levies: $800 p/q (approx)
Water rates: $172.07 p/q (approx)
Council rates: $339.98 p/q (approx)
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022