15/89 Dee Why Parade
Landmark Location & One Of The Best Views In Dee Why
- Benefits from the sought-after north aspect and an excellent level of privacy
- Open plan living and dining room offers wraparound vistas
- Sun-drenched oversized balcony with dynamic coastal scenes
- Modern island kitchen with Miele dishwasher, stainless oven, casual meals
- Modern bathroom with dual vanity, separate w/c, ample storage
- Internal laundry with custom cabinetry, freshly painted, new carpet
- Lock up garage with mezzanine storage space, no common walls
- Set on level five, lift access, solid double brick building, security intercom
- Close proximity to Dee Why's shopping options, B-line city buses
- Easy access to a choice of popular primary and secondary schools
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022