6/20 Stuart Street
Sumptuous Seaside Retreat with Ocean-View Terrace
- Mesmerising views over wide Pacific horizons and big blue skies
- Relax to the sounds of the ocean and soak in the sea breezes
- Extensive light filled living and dining space drinks in the views
- Glass bi-fold doors open to a vast sunlit ocean-view terrace
- Stylish kitchen with timber benchtops and integrated dishwasher
- Large bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite and ocean views
- Chic bathrooms styled in light coastal themes, internal laundry
- Crisp white styling, timber-look flooring and plantation shutters
- Separate gym or man cave plus lock-up storeroom on title
- Covered car space, 172sqm on title, prized mid-floor setting
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021