9/10 Oaks Avenue
Beach-side Contemporary Apartment
Experience the best of style and space in this contemporary three-bedroom apartment. Impressive proportions, a spacious open-plan layout and an expansive covered balcony offer promising relaxed living and entertaining in a beach-side location. Set within a secure complex, perfectly located to Dee Why's buzzing town centre, sizzling eateries and Dee Why Beach. Fantastic mix of light and greenery from the balcony's garden, and an additional outside common area with only one other apartment on the floor. If you're looking for an apartment that feels like a house but avoids the upkeep, then this is it.
- Open layout living flowing through to dining and kitchen
- CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktop and dual stainless steel sink
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, two with access to balcony and third with a large window through to the private common area
- Huge covered balcony with multiple living spaces
- 2 full stylish bathrooms, plus extra toilet and huge internal laundry
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Extra-large double lock up garage within secure building – two cars plus lots of storage
- Close to shops, transport, cafes and schools
Strata Rates: $1560 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $339 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Size: 204 sqm (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021