73 Anzac Avenue
Luxury Living Amid A Sunlit Tropical Garden Oasis
- Generous living space with separate dining capture northerly sun
- Glass stacker doors open to an elevated sun-kissed entertainers' deck
- Tranquil northerly district views filter through the resident palms
- Large formal lounge room warmed by a cosy open fireplace
- New sleek kitchen with Smeg appliances, gas stove and dishwasher
- Family room with wet bar, bedroom and bathroom on the lower floor
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, two with ensuites, stylish bathrooms
- Full brick, oak flooring, louvered windows promote the sea breezes
- Set on 556sqm, near level easycare rear lawn and topical gardens
- Walking distance to parks, primary school, buses and beaches
- Butler's pantry/storeroom by the kitchen, plenty of storage space
- Deep automatic lock-up garage with storage and internal access
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021