52 Warriewood Road
Fully Renovated Beach-side Cottage with Granny Flat
- Open plan living with high raked ceiling, additional front sunny lounge/dining area with undercover front deck.
- Spacious open plan kitchen with stainless island bench and all the mod cons
- Three large bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
- Modern bathrooms plus external laundry with in roof storage
- Undercover alfresco deck area flowing off living space, perfect for entertaining all year round
- Sunny rear yard with level grassed and sandstone terraces and manicured gardens
- Self contained back yard granny flat with separate side access
- Off street parking for 2-3 vehicles
- Enjoy watching the sunset over Ingleside's Bahai Temple on the front porch
- Close to schools, parks, transport, shops and the beach
Council Rates: $425.00 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $300.00 p/q (approx.)
Land Size: 465 sqm (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021