7/2-10 Hawkesbury Avenue
Pet-Friendly Garden Apartment Close To Everything
- Open living area flows to north facing balcony, exclusive use of wrap-around lawn/gardens
- Well-appointed stone topped kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, ample storage
- Two spacious bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes, including main with ensuite
- Contemporary main bathroom complete with shower over bath, air conditioning
- Two secure car spaces in basement car park with internal lift access, storage cage
- Set in 'Block B', gas hot water/heating, pet-friendly building, secure intercom entry
- Perfect for young families, busy lifestyle seekers, downsizers and investors
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021