2/29 Gulliver Street
Construction about to Commence
One of only four attached homes in Arguably the most sought after position in Brookvale, positioned in a quiet leafy enclave with level walking to one of the Northern Beaches finest schools and designer shopping footsteps away.
With seamless interior spaces designed for easy living. Private alfresco entertaining and pet-friendly, landscaped gardens flow from living areas, bringing the outside in. Plentiful light and air flow create inviting spaces to relax, entertain, or simply soak up some sunshine.
A classic palette and neutral tonal colour creates an effortlessly elegant backdrop, European-appointed kitchens and ultra-stylish bathrooms complete this limited edition residence.
- Expertly designed by award winning Walsh² Architects
- Flowing open plan living area with seamless outdoor integration
- Kitchens with Quantam Quartz benchtops, European SMEG and Delonghi gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms with built ins, main has walk in and ensuite
- Sleek bathrooms, internal laundry, ducted air-con, oak flooring
- Entertaining deck, child friendly lawns and landscaped gardens
- Secure basement parking with storage and internal access
- Low maintenance for families, downsizers, professionals and investors
- Pet friendly complex
- Secure a brand-new home in the beaches biggest growth area
Designed by award Winning Walsh2 Architects. Premium finishes, exceptional detailing and beautiful landscaped gardens offer timeless elegance a practical sense of home.
Strata Rates: $1,200 per quarter approx
(Strata Rates will be confirmed once the building is completed and a Strata Manager is chosen)
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021