10/1387 Pittwater Road
Lifestyle, Space, Peace, Privacy And Lake Views
With a private and quiet position at the rear of the building, this top-floor apartment has the ultimate outlook over a green tree canopy to the lake. It impresses with a great sense of space throughout, and freshly schemed interiors with a practical layout to deliver an easy-care retreat. It benefits from a massive resident's lawn on the cusp of the waters' edge, a short walk to village shops B-Line city buses and the beach.
- Generous living area with ample space for a lounge and dining table
- Deep lakeside entertainer's balcony, renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- King sized master bedroom, double second bedroom both have mirrored built-ins
- Bright bathroom with shower/bath, internal laundry, air conditioning
- Carport with custom built-in storage, newly sanded/polished timber floors
- Ample visitor parking, solid double brick building, downlights, freshly painted
- A great choice for downsizers, young families, lifestyle couples and investors
Strata : $803.95
Water : $172.04
Council : $350.51
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021