74 Barrenjoey Road
Beachside Home With Dual Living And Development Potential
• Single level layout, set right back from the street for peace and privacy
• Two bedrooms with built-ins, main has ensuite, main bathroom with laundry
• Sunny kitchen is equipped with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
• Separate studio with potential for self-containment for in-laws or income
• All-weather paved alfresco entertaining area, secure yard, level lawn
• Lock up garage plus additional off-street parking, deep front gardens
• Largely untouched & renovation-ready, create value and street appeal
• Easy to knock down home to custom build/design residence from scratch
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021