307/44 Ocean Street
A Coastal Playground Designed from within for Liveability and Sustainability
This three bedroom penthouse apartment features 3.4m ceilings and skylights, uninterrupted ocean views, king sized bedrooms and a 19sqm balcony.
Other features include:
* Three car accommodation + storage
* Ducted air conditioning with condensers located out of sight.
* Heated floors in bathrooms, heated towel racks, stainless strip floor waste, under mount vanities etc.
* Australian Hardwood timber flooring and plush wool carpets
* Security per level lift access to all apartments
* High ceilings, solid core doors, Miele appliances
* 7 Star Environmental Sustainable Design
* Master bedroom has an ensuite and 5 metre walk-in robe
* Huge storage areas in basement and within the apartment.
* Acoustically engineered structure.
* Floor to ceiling glass sliders recessed into floor to maximize the indoor/outdoor feel.
* Lagoon style heated pool with sun lounges, gym with multi use weights, free weights, treadmill, rowing etc.
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021