North Curl Curl
16 Robertson Road
Auction Registration from 11.15am - Coastal Views, North-East Facing Two-Storey Brick Home - Move in, Renovate or Develop
It is superbly situated in a quiet neighbourhood, with minutes walk to North Curl Curl Beach and Dee Why Beach. There are primary and high school buses running directly through Robertson Road, making it an easy and safe place for children, to and from school.
- Neat and tidy home with the option to live now, and build later
- Great prospect for families to custom build or keen renovators and investors
- Design your new family home in a sought-after family orientated setting
- Brick and concrete with a solid extension
- Large grass yard, lending itself to be a possible granny flat (STCA)
- Storage shed in backyard for gardening goods
- Lock up garage
- 5 minute drive to Westfield Warringah Mall
- Close to transport, schools, parks and shops
Similar Properties in the area
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021