26/49-53 Delmar Parade
Resort-like Penthouse with Views
- Elevated northerly setting captures sunshine, views and sea breezes
- Views to Long Reef Beach and Headland plus dazzling sunsets and night lights
- Sweeping light filled living space and separate dining area take in the views
- Easy flow to a vast sunlit terrace with Vergola-covered entertaining area
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktop and dual drawer dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite, stylish bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning, timber floors plus gas heating/barbecue outlets
- Resort like pool and spa plus barbecue cabana with wet bar
- 209sqm on title, video intercom, only one flight of stairs from the street
- Immaculate full brick building set amid landscaped tropical gardens
- Easy stroll to Dee Why Grand, B-line city buses and sizzling seaside eateries
- Tandem garage with plenty of storage plus a 7sqm lock-up storeroom
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).